Effective November 1, 2023
Enforcement of The Patient’s Right to Pharmacy Choice Act will be regulated by the Attorney General’s office.
Licensing Regulation will remain under the jurisdiction of the Insurance Department.
- February 3 – Mulready Announces Key Staff Changes for PBM Compliance Program
- February 27 – Commissioner Mulready Sets the Record Straight
- March 28 – Commissioner Mulready Issues Statement on CVS/Caremark 90-Day Prescription Decision
- April 3 – Mulready Files Action Against CVS/Caremark
- May 11 – Commissioner Mulready Addresses Future Resolution to CVS/Caremark 90-Day Prescriptions
- May 16 – Insurance Commissioner Mulready to Testify at Congressional Committee
- July 28 – Commissioner Mulready Provides Update on CVS/Caremark Resolution for 90-Day Prescriptions