Coronavirus COVID-19 Updates and Preparations
OID continues to follow the guidelines from CDC and work with other state agencies and the insurance industry to protect the health and safety of Oklahomans.
Business and Industry Information
Closely monitor guidance from CDC and the Oklahoma State Department of Health. Review and adjust your policies and procedures as needed to ensure consistency with their guidance. Provide clear and detailed communications on where to seek medical care and the availability of options such as telehealth medical advice and nurse lines that can provide quick access to a medical professional who can alleviate the need for a hospital visit.
Guidance to the Insurance Industry
- PC Bulletin 2020-01 (Updated on June 18)
- LH Bulletin 2020-02 (Updated on June 18)
- PC Bulletin 2020-03-Auditable Insurance Policy (Correction)
- Bail Bond: Special Notice – Oklahoma Professional and Multicounty Agent Bondsmen
- Financial Bulletin NO 2020-02 – Complying with Regulatory Requirements
- Bail Bond: Critical Infrastructure
- Temporary Producer and Apprentice Adjuster Licenses/Process
- Amended Special Notice to Oklahoma Insurance Professionals
- PC Bulletin NO 2020-01 (Amended)
- LH Bulletin NO 2020-02 (Amended)
- Updated Meeting Notice for 2020 Rulemaking Hearing
- View More
Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce
These resources will provide guidance on critical infrastructure sectors as identified by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the Fourth Amended Executive Order 2020-07 and Amended Executive Memorandum 2020-01 issued by Oklahoma Governor J. Kevin Stitt.