Course offerings are required to be submitted at least fourteen (14) days prior to conducting a classroom course (including privately held courses) via the provider’s SBS Online CE account (does not apply to online, correspondence or video courses.) A course offering must appear online prior to a course roster being submitted. Only active courses may be offered and receive CE credit for the attendees.
- Access State Based Systems
- Under Step 1: Select your jurisdiction: select Oklahoma from the pull down box
- Click on Login to SBS for Organizations and enter your information
- Your SBS account screen will be displayed, scroll to the Education Providers section and click on Go To Dashboard
- Click on Course Offering Maintenance and continue through the application process then submit
When a provider submits a course offering for a public course, SBS will add that offering to the available Oklahoma approved online course catalog. The course catalog may be accessed using the Course Lookup