About the Oklahoma Insurance Department
The Oklahoma Insurance Department is responsible for enforcing the insurance-related laws of the state. We protect consumers by providing accurate, timely and informative insurance information. We promote a competitive marketplace and ensure solvency of the entities we regulate. We also license and educate insurance producers and adjusters, funeral home directors, bail bondsmen and real estate appraisers.
To protect and enhance the financial security of Oklahoma and Oklahomans.
Oklahoma Insurance Department Vision
Our authoritative, efficient and professional staff will be the best at delivering responsive and innovative services to the public.
- Insurance Companies
- Bail Bondsmen
- Title Insurance Companies
- Service Warranty Companies
- Funeral Home Trusts
- Real Estate Appraisers
- Professional Employment Organizations
- Cemetery Merchandise Trusts
- Charitable Annuity Trusts
- Pharmacy Benefit Managers
- Third Party Administrators