Pick your launch date and end date
The Oklahoma Insurance Department is launching this campaign statewide the week of
April 29 -May 3. We’d love for you to join us that week.
Plan a launch party/meeting
The Oklahoma Insurance Department can help with this event. We can send a representative to:
- Talk about why the GET READY campaign is important
- Explain how to take the pledge and GET READY
- Provide informational flyers, an interactive presentation, time for Q & A
Offer incentives for employees who participate
We know not everyone has the budget for this! Think free or low-cost, but motivational incentives.
- FREE incentives could include a parking spot right by the door, the “corner office” for a day,
an afternoon off, a “Casual Friday” pass for any day of the week, “Lazy Monday” pass to start
the work week a few hours later, Wall of Fame or a high-five from the CEO or top manager.
- Other incentive ideas include lunch or dinner with the boss, tech accessories like headphones
or bluetooth speakers, movie day at the office or ice cream social.
Share the GET READY message
Let everyone know you and your staff are ready! There are multiple ways you can do this.
- Use our social media toolkit to post about how other people can GET READY. We’ll provide a
daily post and a picture.
- Take pictures of your employees taking the pledge and participating in the week’s event.
Share them on social media with the hashtag #GetReady.
- Spread the word through newsletters to employees and clients
THE OKLAHOMA INSURANCE DEPARTMENT CAN PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING FOR YOUR GET READY CAMPAIGN:
- A representative to present materials (Insurance
Commissioner Glen Mulready by request and if
- Swag with GET READY logo (limited availability)
- Digital toolkit with: Sample social media posts and
images, sample press release, sample newsletter
article, GET READY logo
- Five eBooks on how to GET READY for Tornadoes and
Severe Storms, Wildfires, Floods, Earthquakes and
- GET READY Pledge
- GET READY digital tools like Home Inventory file