We are very pleased to present the 2011 Annual Report for the Oklahoma Insurance Department. Please be aware that the 2011 Annual Report summarizes the activities of the Oklahoma Insurance Department through December 31, 2010. The companies listed are only guaranteed to have been licensed through December 31, 2010.
The 2011 Annual Report is broken down into several sections for easy navigation or download. The entire report is also available for viewing or download as well.
You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to open these files. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free here.
If the text is too small to read, please use the magnifying glass feature within Acrobat Reader to zoom in and out.
- Download 2011 Annual Report
- Annual Report Overview: about Commissioner John D. Doak, contact information, about the divisions, receipts, revenue distribution and expenditures and 2010-2011 transition.
- Licensed Insurance Companies
- Accredited Reinsurers
- Cemetery Merchandise Trusts
- Discount Medical Plan Organizations
- Motor Service Clubs
- Multiple Employer Welfare Arrangements
- Perpetual Care
- Pre-Paid Funeral Benefits Permit Holders
- Professional Employers Organizations
- Purchasing Groups
- Risk Retention Groups
- Service Warranty Companies
- Surplus Lines
- Third Party Administrators
- Vehicle Protection Products
- Viatical/Life Settlement Brokers and Providers
- Market Share Reports